Manufacturing Execution System (MES) - When Using The WIP Negative Issue Transactions, Lot Numbers Are Not Generated For Components
(Doc ID 2431722.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When returning WIP Lots, old obsolete lots are used for returning the components. The returned component did not even belong to that lot
A new lot should be created for the bi-product components
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = MES Supervisor
2. Navigation = Work Order TAB-> Choose a Work Order
3. Action = Complete Assembly with WIP Negative Issue Transactions
4. Shows 7 components issued, 1 per assembly
5. 10 lots, one lot for return is TK2.V126.FLPS.B1.404, Assembly 81-617032, Start 15-NOV-2017, Completion 15-NOV-2017
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document