Net Received Quantity Is Showing Incorrect Value From In ISupplier Login View Receipts
(Doc ID 2431778.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Home page Issues
Net Received quantity is showing incorrect value from in iSupplier Login View Receipts screen.
The Net received in View Receipts window should consider Return records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a standard PO with quantity 10 and price 4 ( Supplier - <supplier name> ,Supplier Site - Bangalore)
2. PO# 228793
3. Receive and Deliver the PO for quantity 10
4. Receipt> Receiving Transaction Summary shows the following in core receipt form :
RETURN TO RECEIVING 10
RETURN TO VENDOR 10
5. Log in to iSupplier portal ( <supplier name>/<password>)
6. Shipment > Receipt
7. Query the Receipt 9098
8. It shows Ordered = 10, Returned = 10 , Net Received = 10
9. The Net receipt quantity is shown as 10 and does not consider return quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document