Missing Request Information Action From Action History In Case Of Requisitions
(Doc ID 2431900.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisitions
Request Information is not present in Action History
There is no issue if the requisition is amended and information is requested by two different people.
This is seen only after application of patch 25112078:R12.PO.B.
It happens only when the requisition is unreserved before information is requested by the same approver.
Request Information action to be present in the Action History
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Approver receives a workflow notification for approval of a requisition;
2. Approver amends the requisition, thereby changing its status to ‘Unreserved’. Notification is still with Approver;
3. Approver subsequently requests information from another user;
4. The person from whom the information is requested can see and respond to the question. However, the question is not visible in the Action History for that requisition;
5. Approver receives the response. The response is captured in the action history. Question is not visible henceforth
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document