POASLGEN Ends With Error For Specific Responsibilities
(Doc ID 2432576.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running the concurrent request Generate Sourcing Rules and ASLs from Blanket Agreements (POASLGEN), it is finishing with error for specific responsibilities.
Error occured in : PO_CREATE_SR_ASL.create_sourcing_rules_asl : User-Defined Exception : 1
Sourcing Rules/ASL creation failed
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Create PO ASL Entry for item:xxx vendor site id: xxx inv org: xxx
3. Creating Record in PO approved Supplier List
4. Creating Record in PO Asl Attributes
5. Exception caught while creating ASL entries.
6. Error occurred in : PO_CREATE_SR_ASL.create_sourcing_rules_asl : User-Defined Exception : 1
7. Sourcing Rules/ASL creation failed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document