Clicking Save As Draft On Appraisals Does Not Really Save The Appraisal
(Doc ID 2433122.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP 11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have recently applied RUP 12 and ATG 12.2.7 patches and are in the process of testing the RUP12. After applying the patches, clicking the 'Save as Draft' button does not save any work done so far on both Create Standard Appraisal: Overview and Update Standard Appraisal: Overview pages.
All the changes are lost. This does not happen in an instance where we do not have the ATG patch. I also disabled all the personalizations and tried and still it is the same.
The appraisal will be saved and the data remain intact when updating the appraisal again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Appraisals
2. Create a Standard Appraisal
3. Enter the basic details and click on Next button
4. On the Create Standard Appraisal: Overview page, rate the competencies/enter comments and click on Save as Draft button.
5. A confirmation is displayed that the changes are saved and we can navigate to other functions.
6. Click on Home icon to navigate away from the page. We get a message that the changes are not saved and will be lost.
7. Try saving the details by clicking on 'Save as Draft' button. A confirmation is displayed again that the changes are saved but if you try navigating away from the page, then the changes are lost. Click on OK.
8. You will be redirected to the home page. Click on Appraisals link. You will see the appraisal in 'Planned' Status instead of 'Saved' status.
9. When you click on the appraise button, then on the Update Standard Appraisal: Overview page, all the changes are lost. If you make any changes on this page and click on Save as draft button, the same thing repeats.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document