Error When Trying To Search For Item By Item Description In Html Sales Order Form
(Doc ID 2433149.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 version, Transaction Entry
Creating Sales Orders using the HTML form, on the Lines section, perform a search on the Item Description field the search returns no rows, after this search is performed all other searches result in the following error message:
Before performing the search by Item Description the search using Item Code works correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect to Applications using an Order Management Responsibility with HTML forms access.
2. Open the HTML Sales Order form
3. Create or Query a Sales Order
4. Click on Edit
5. Go to Lines Section.
6. Create a new Line
7. On field Item Description perform a search, search return no rows
8. Any other search now shows error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document