Email Center: Emails Are Processing Slow
(Doc ID 2433215.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Emails are processing slow even though Download Processor and Concurrent request are running fine.
There is almost 1 hour gap between the values of CREATION_DATE in tables iem_ms_base_headers and iem_rt_proc_emails.
1. Set the Email Processing Worker with below parameters to process around 5K emails receiving on daily basis.
2 worker and 75 email each.
This program is schedule to run every 5 minuets.
2. Send the email to Email Center Email account.
3. Ensure it reaches the inbox and DP is running fine.
4. Check the creation_date of iem_ms_base_headers table
5. Once the email reaches the 'Oracle Processed Folder', then check the creation_date of iem_rt_proc_emails table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document