TeleService: FRM-40102 "Record must be entered" Error While Updating Notes
(Doc ID 2433372.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save Notes in the Service Request form, when the source of the Note is not the Service Request, the following error occurs:
FRM-40400: Transaction Complete. 1 records applied and saved.
FRM-40102: Record must be entered or deleted first
1. Navigate to (R) Service -> Service Requests -> Find Service Requests
2. Query for a Service Request which has some notes whose source is not service request
3. Select All notes from the 'View By' section.
4. Navigate to the note which has other source (i.e. Install Base).
5. Update the Service Request and click on 'Save'
=> Error will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!