Oracle Error - 100 When Updating One Role in Grants And Role Definition
(Doc ID 2434303.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After checked the all items under path: OM SUPER USER->SHIPPING-->SET UP--> GRANTS AND ROLE DEFINITIONS. Then save, the following error occurs:
"Unexpected Error: Error in Routine WSH_RU_ROLE_PRIVILEGES_PVT.DELETE_ROLR,
Oracle Error - 100
ORA-01403: no data found"
Steps to Reproduce
- Query an existing Role : Upgrade Role.
- Make sure all items checked.
- Save, then close the form
- Open the form again, find all checks have been disappeared.
- Recheck all items again.
- When save, then the error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!