Save For Later For External Learning show info about the manager instead of the learner
(Doc ID 2434501.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As learning manager when adding a new external learning for an employee you have the option to “save for later” and then the record appears in manager worklist for editing at a later date.
When manager amend the record it changes it to his external training and not the employee for which he originally attempted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a manager using Learner Manager responsibility -> Employee Learning function
2. Employee Learning: People in Hierarchy page is displayed
3. Click Action for an employee in your hierarchy to go to learner home page
4. Go to external class from the learner home page
5. Add a external learning and click Save For Later
6. You get a conformation dialog and a new notification in your worklist
7. When you click update or delete action from that worklist if opens your external learning instead of the employee’s whom you were trying to add originally.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document