Closed RMA Lines Not Eligible For Invoicing Due To Profile Option "OM: Generate Credit For Rejected Returns" Is Set To No
(Doc ID 2434669.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process sales orders and RMA, the following error occurs and there are no credit memos created for RMA:
Error ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows.
Wf_Engine_Util.Activity_Parent_Process(3210 Wf_Engine_Util.Process_Activity(OEOH) OEOH, 01234, BOOK_PROCESS_ASYNCH:BOOK_ELIGIBLE, RETRY)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the profile option OM: Generate credit for rejected returns to No.
2. Create outbound Sales order.
3. Book, Pick Release and Ship Confirm the Order.
4. Create Invoice for the order
5. Create RMA by copying sales order created.
6. Approved RMA
7. During Receiving Inventory Reject the RMA
8. Close the RMA Order Line.
9. Observe the credit memo for line is not created
Note: OEOH numbers are examples and not actual data, this will be different for each case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document