Closed RMA Lines Not Eligible For Invoicing Due To Profile Option "OM: Generate Credit For Rejected Returns" Is Set To No
(Doc ID 2434669.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMA Line has already been closed after completing the INVOICE_LINE activity and Line has the INVOICE_INTERFACE_STATUS_CODE as NOT_ELIGIBLE . In this case, Line was supposed to be interfaced and credit memo should have been generated.
The issue cannot be reproduced at will for a new sales order but it can be verified for problematic sales order line following steps below
1. Set the profile option OM: Generate credit for rejected returns to No.
2. Create outbound Sales order, Book, Pick Release , Ship Confirm the Order and run Auto invoice master program that creates Invoice .
3. Create RMA by copying sales order created in above steps and approve it.
4. Go to Inventory Responsibility>Transactions>Receiving>Receipts, Go to Customer tab
5. Query by RMA Num and query, receive the quantity
6. Go to Receiving>Receiving Transactions, Go to Customer tab
7. Query by RMA number, select the line and click on Inspect
8. Reject the quantity and Return to Customer
9. Go to Order Management responsibility>Orders, Returns>Sales Orders
10. Query the RMA and go to lines and check status is Closed
11. Go to Receivables responsibility> Control>Interfaces>Autoinvoice>Interface Lines
12. Query by RMA number and notice lines are not interfaced
13. Go to Transactions>Transactions
14. Query by Order Source and reference Sales Order Number in Reference and notice credit memo exists
15. Observe the credit memo for line is not created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document