AR_INVOICE_API_PUB is failing when called from SOA gateway
(Doc ID 2434763.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Performance
Invoke Invoice Creation :AR_INVOICE_API_PUB web-service issue
API is returning Status "S" but not returning customer_trx_id out parameter and Invoice is not created in EBS.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1). From EBS , Integrated Repository - -> Receivables Suite -> Receivables
Invoice - > Create Invoice >> Generated the AR_INVOICE_API_PUB webservice
2) Deployed it using Integrated Repository
3) After deploying Grant is given to respective user to use this Webservice
in SOAP request.
4) Click on view WSDL..
5) In same URL , removed wsdl at the end to provide inputs to same
webservice as soap input request.
6) All input values including user name password & other input values are provided
7) Click Invoke -
8) Review output or response of soap request.
9) Response is Success from API with no trx id in return parameter.
But when calling from plsql block (without SOA Gateway)
return status is success, and also the trx_id is returned from api as out parameter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document