Cancel Quote Operation Is Not Successful
(Doc ID 2434936.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Billing Modules
When attempting to cancel a termination quote the following error occurs.
Asset# cannot be Cancelled as Termination Invoices have not been created for this asset in Receivables(AR).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a contract with at least one Asset that has more than 1 Unit.
2. Revise the Contract to split the Assets into single units, or any other split will do.
3. Bill the contract to the current date.
4. Create a Termination Quote, effective in the past so that there are non-zero Amounts for the Assets
on the Quote.
5. Approve and Accept the Quote.
6. Run billing to process the Quote invoices.
7. Open the Quote and click the Cancel Quote button.
The original Asset Number will process and be canceled.
The newly created split Assets will not be canceled, and those new Asset numbers will not
be displayed in the log.
When repeating the Cancel Quote, the newly created Assets will continue to hit the above mentioned error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document