Prepayment Tax Amount Is Recalculated When Applying It To Standard Invoice When Invoice Tax Amount Changed By User
(Doc ID 2435855.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoice Issues
Tax applied by prepayment shows penny difference to the original invoice tax amount in case of PO Matched Invoice and the Invoice Tax Amount was overridden by User in Payables.
Tax amount should not be re-calculated to prevent the penny difference between the invoice tax amount and prepayment applied tax amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on Applications as Payables Responsibility
2. Go to Invoice Workbench
3. Create a po matched invoice with tax rate = 5%, Item Amount = 2114285.73
4. Tax is calculated as Amount = 105714.29
5. Override this Tax as Amount = 105714.3
5. Validate the invoice
6. Apply a prepayment with same tax rate = 5% to this standard invoice
7. Prepayment Tax is calculated as = - 105714.29. It shows penny difference to the invoice tax
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document