In The MFS MP Application The Business Process And Service Activity Cannot Be Selected
(Doc ID 2436240.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 Mobile Field Service Multiplatform
Service Activities defined for a Business process are not getting listed in the MFS MP Material Install and Material Return debrief screens.
The SAC LOV in the EBS Forms Material Debrief section lists the service activities defined..
Expect that the Service Activities available on the serve side would also be available in MFS.
1. Login to Oracle Apps
2. R) Field Service Manager -> Create Task -> Debrief -> Material Debrief -> Find that the newly defined SAC's for both the ORDER and RETURN types are listed in the LOV.
3. Run the JTM master concurrent program for Lookup parameter from the Mobile Administrator responsibility.
4. Login to MFS mp device and Sync the MFS mp device.
5. Select a task and click the 'Install' icon from Actions menu.. Find that the SAC defined is not getting listed...
6. Click the 'Return' icon from the Actions menu. Find that the SAC defined is not getting listed...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document