Ship Set Is Assigned To Split Line That Is On Hold
(Doc ID 2436744.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship set is getting assigned to newly created split line even though line is on hold.
1) Create a hold source on a standard item.
2) Set the below system parameters:
OM : Auto Schedule Sets as yes
Schedule Line On Hold as No
3) Set the profile option 'OM: Assign new set to each line' as 'Yes'
4) Enter an Order with line set as ship
5) Enter the line with standard item for which the item hold will be applied and enter a quantity of 2 and save the line.
User get note message as Line on hold and can not schedule line on hold and no set is assigned to line.
6) Go to Action-Split and split line as 1,1 QTY.
7) Shows ship assigned to the newly created split line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document