Auto Acceptance For PO Change Request Not Working For Other Currency
(Doc ID 2436892.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is setting up the tolerance level for the Auto Approve of the Change Order requests. The setup is made for the INR currency.
If the requisition is made in USD currency, the auto tolerance for the change requisition is not working. The system will send notification for the list of the approvers.
If the requisition is made in INR currency, the auto approval workflow is working fine and the change is auto approved.
User is expecting to have the same functionality no matter what is currency value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing Responsibility ->
2. Setups -> Tolerances and Control -> Change Order
3. Provide the following values for “Auto-Approval Tolerance for Orders”
Req Amount:Measure %/100%
Req Amount:Measure INR/99999999999
4. Purchase Orders Responsibility ->
5. Create PO and approved with complete approval cycle
6. Submit a change request
7. Auto-Approval is not working
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document