WMS_LPN_CONTENTS_LOT_V View Is Not Considering UOM
(Doc ID 2436980.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WMS_LPN_CONTENTS_LOT_V view is not considering UOM and summing up all the content LPN quantities for the LPN.
WMS_LPN_CONTENTS_LOT_V view should consider UOM.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Lot controlled Item with Primary UOM: Each
- Perform Misc Receipt 1 Each into Lot, LPN
- Perform Misc Receipt 1 Bag (1 Bag = 10 Each) into the same Lot and LPN
- select * from WMS_LPN_CONTENTS where PARENT_LPN_ID = &lpn_id;
See two records: one record with 1 Ea and the other record with 1 BG.
- select * from WMS_LPN_CONTENTS_LOT_V where PARENT_LPN_ID = &lpn_id;
See one record with 2 Ea
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document