Rehire Recommendation Field Displays Wrong Information On Candidate Details Page
(Doc ID 2437199.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rehire Recommendation displays "Not Applicable" on Candidate Details page, but on Ex-Employee Details displays page displays "Yes".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Go to People > Enter and Maintain
3. Search for a person which has person type as Applicant.Ex-employee.Ex-contingent worker
4. Go to Rehire TAB > Check Recommendation box
5. Using iRecruitment Manager responsibility
6. Go to iRecruitment Home > Candidates TAB > Applicants
7. Search for Applicant
8. Rehire Recommendation displays "Not Applicable" on Candidate Details, but on Ex-Employee Details displays "Yes"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document