Copy Rules Effective Date Issues - Shows Date As 4711
(Doc ID 2437356.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Runtime Core
Intermittently, when modifying the Effectivity Date of a rule that was copied, the effectivity of the copied rule defaults out to the year 4711. This is a display only issue as the date, once saved, is the date entered by the user.
Expect to see the date entered when choosing an Explicit Date before hitting the final Apply to save the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. From the Repository, open a model in Edit mode
3. Navigate to the Rules tab
4. Select a Rule and select Copy > Go
5. Open the copied rule and choose 'Explicit Dates' > Go
6. Select a date 2 days in the future and hit Apply
7. If the problem occurs, it will be visible now. In the rule Start Date, it is seen as 31-Jan-4711
8. Hit Apply > the date reverts to the date selected by the user
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document