After Applying Patch 27445928, Auto Application of Credit Memos is not Happening for Loans
(Doc ID 2437462.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
After applying patch 27445928, auto application of Credit memos is not happening for loans where there is no tax or tax is exclusive.
This used to work before this patch.
Patch 27445928 resolved the issue when tax is inclusive but now the issue has come up when tax is exclusive for loans only.
It works for DF lease deals where tax is exclusive.
Expect the auto application of CMs to work for loans as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Loan contract with rent Streams exclusive of Tax or no tax.
2. Bill the contract up to today.
3. Apply receipt to some of the invoices.
4. Rebook and adjust rent as of the contract effective from date.
5. Activate the revised contract.
6. Run Master Program -- Receivables Invoice Transfer and examine the RA
7. Run autoinvoice import program and notice the credit memos are created for
the original invoice amount but they are not auto applied to the invoices and the receipts are still applied to the invoices.
Also, system has generated new invoices for revised amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document