Recipe Form Not Saving Properly For DFF
(Doc ID 2439301.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Product Development Recipes
When entering a new recipe from scratch, Oracle is not saving the Recipe Step Quantity DFF Split Required (Y/N) that was entered by the user once they click save.
This only occurs when recipe entered from scratch and following the steps below to create recipe in one stage and only save once.
to be saving the Recipe Step Quantity DFF Split Required (Y/N)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to the Recipe screen and begin entering Recipe from scratch (DO NOT COPY FROM AN EXISTING RECIPE)
2) Enter Recipe, Version, Formula, Routing, Header DFFs (Cost Center and Order of Ingredients)
3) Go to Plant/Laboratory tab
4) Populate values for Organization and Fixed Loss UOM
5) Go to the Step Quantity tab
6) Populate the Split Required (Y/N) DFF
7) Click SAVE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document