National Pension Scheme and Other Pension Scheme In Tax Declaration As There Is No Provision
(Doc ID 2439682.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version R12.HR_PF.B.Delta.10, India Payroll
Tax Declaration Page does not allow to enter both
- National Pension Scheme
- Other pension scheme notified by the Central Government
The LOV shows both options, but either one of them could be entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. India Employee Self Service > Tax Declaration
2. Go to Section "Investments under Section 80CCD(1B)
3. LOV displays National Pension Scheme and Other pension scheme notified by the Central Government
4. However, it allows to enter values for only one of them!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document