Performance Issue on Changing Job Status To Complete - No Charge
(Doc ID 2439691.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It takes long time to change Job Status to Complete-No Charge.
There is no performance issue.
Steps to Reproduce
- On WIP Parameter, Set Propagate Job Change to Purchasing - Automatic
- Release a Job which has Outside Processing operation.
- Receive Outside Processing PO.
- Run Move Transaction Manager.
- Change job status from Completed to Complete- No Charge
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document