R12: Indefinite Delivery Vehicle Remaining Quantity and Quantity Ordered not Calculating Correctly
(Doc ID 2439918.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 12.1
Incorrect quantity is showing on the IDV.
Indefinite Delivery Vehicle Remaining Quantity and Quantity Ordered not Calculating Correctly.
Quantity should be proper for these three lines.
Steps to reproduce:
Sequence of events:
1) Max Total Quantity for an IDV lines was originally 749.
2) Several orders were placed against the line totaling a quantity of 749.
3) Orders are closed.
4) A few months later, office realizes the quantities should have been 750. Reopens orders.
5) The Max Total Quantity for the IDV line was changed to 750 in P0002.
6) One of the order amounts is corrected (from 101 to 100), making the virtual quantity ordered 748.
7) Buyer attempts to correct the other order (from 48 to 50), but is prevented from doings so.
System is saying that there is only a quantity of 1 remaining for that IDV line.
8) IDV is modified (P0003) to allow a max quantity of 751 to get around the system issue.
9) Other order (changing from 48 to 50) is able to be submitted and signed.
10) Currently, the IDV shows Max Total Quantity as 751 and Ordered Quantity as 749.
This issue of an incorrect Ordered Quantity of 749 is showing for three lines on this IDV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document