Stale Data Error When Approver Edit the Requisition and Submit Again for to be Approved
(Doc ID 2440373.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approver tries to edit the purchase requisition (PR) using the Edit Requisition function from notification, following error occurs when PR is submitted again:
Unable to perform transaction on the record.
Cause the record contains stale data. The record has been modified by another user.
Action: Cancel the transaction and re-query the record to get the new data.
Steps to reproduce
1. Approver opens the notification and click on Edit Requisition
2. Click on Approver Checkout
3. Click Edit Lines on Next Page
4. Click on Check Funds on the Billing section
5. After the system shows "Funds check completed successfully" click Apply to go back and then click Next to submit the PR
6. Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document