MFS Multiplatform: The Task Status Transition & Task Notes Are Not Uploaded To Server In The Same Order As Entered On The Client
(Doc ID 2440931.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a field technician accesses the Task via OMFS app, he/she performs various actions on the task such as Task Status Transitions, Task Notes, Debrief and syncs it to the server.
The order in which these actions are listed in the LOG & NOTES section of the Service Request is not in sync with the order in which they are performed in the OMFS app.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a SR / Task. Scheduler assigns the task to Field Technician in ‘Planned’ status.
2. Log into OMFS App.
3. Enter a Task Note1. Save & Sync.
4. Update Task Status from Planned ->Accepted. Save & Sync.
5. Enter a Task Note 2. Save & Sync.
6. Update Task Status from Accepted -> En Route. Save & Sync.
7. Enter a Task Note 3. Save & Sync.
8. Update Task Status from En Route -> Working. Save & Sync.
9. Enter a Task Note 4. Save & Sync.
10. Update Task Status from Working -> Review Debrief. Save & Sync.
11. Enter a Task Note 5. Save & Sync.
12. Update Task Status from Review Debrief -> Closed. Save & Sync.
13. Open the SR in EBS SR Form. Click on Log & Notes.
Expect the above Task Updates & Task Notes to be shown in same order as performed above, but the records listed is out of sync.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document