Requisition Line Number Changes When Updating Partially Returned Requisitions
(Doc ID 2441146.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Requisition Management
While updating requisition line which was returned from buyer work center, requisition line number updated to 1 instead of original line number.
Expected, iProcurement should retain original line number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Click on Requisition Number link from 'My Requisitions'
3. Requisition Details page opens and shows Line Number as 2
4. From Requisition Details page, click on Change button
5. Edit and Submit Requisition page opens with line details
6. Review Supplier and Delivery details and click on Submit button which navigates back to Requisitions page
7. Again click on same requisition number link from 'My Requisitions'
8. Requisition Details page opens and shows Line Number as 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document