GST : Supplier Tax Invoice Number ( tools - India Tax details form ) value Changes if invoice has multiple Invoice Lines
(Doc ID 2441417.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For multiple line invoice, supplier tax invoice number field is not getting updated correctly at det factor level.
Supplier tax invoice number field should consistent across.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Created Invoice with 3 lines.
- Navigated to India Tax details form,when Supplier tax invoice number is provided in header and navigated to lines, for all the three lines, same value is visible.
- But, before applying the taxes, if the supplier tax invoice number is changed at header section keeping the cursor on 2nd line, the supplier tax invoice number field is getting saved on 2nd line only.
- For first line and third line, still the old value is appearing.
- If the same is updated keeping cursor on third line, then the first line and third line are showing the updated supplier tax invoice number.
- But the second line is still having the old value.
Due to this issue, values are not getting saved correctly in JAI_TAX_DET_FACTORS
Supplier Tax invoice Number will be getting updated/saved correctly even in case of multiple lines on invoice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document