The Total Small Business Set Aside Value Does Not Print On SF1449
(Doc ID 2441721.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Award/PO
After Adding Contact Terms and Generating the "PO_XXX.pdf" the add Contract Terms in the Competitive Information
is missing key information details. Such as the Set Aside Type: "Total Small Business" and the NAICS : xxxx - Misc
Users expect to see the added Contract Terms, as added to the Competitive Information to be present.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: CLM Contracting Professional
3. Navigation: Buyers Work Center ->> Click: "Awards" ->> Awards Search ->>
4. Search for Award # "" ->> Returns "DNDO Award xxxxxx Award _>>
5. Go to Actions: Select: "Add Contract Terms" ->> Click: "GO" ->> Scroll Down Page ->> Locate: "Competitive Information"
6. Enter "Competitive Information" Details: Set Aside Type: "Total Small Business" ->> Set Aside Percent: "100"
And NAICS : "xxxx- MISC" ->> Click: Save ->>
7. Select ->> Action: "View PDF" ->> Click: "GO" ->> Generates ->> "PO_XXX.pdf" ->>
8. Click: "Open" ->> Review the "PO_XXX.pdf" ->>
9. Notice the "Competitive Information" is Missing the Set Aside Type: "Total Small Business" and the NAICS : xxxxxx- MISC"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are confused as to why the "PO_XXX.pdf" is Missing Key Competitive Information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document