Meter Readings Not Getting Trickled To Source Meter
(Doc ID 2442397.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a rebuildable work order with a specific meter reading value, the meter reading
value is not passed to the child meters. It shows as 0.
Meter readings should get passed to the child meters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Navigation: Work orders.
3. Create rebuildable work order and Release it.
4. Navigate to Stores tab and perform One-Step Material Issue.
5. Complete work order and enter meter reading.
6. Check rebuildable number meter reading value.
7. Expand the meter name details.
8. Child meters show Last reading shows value of 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document