Source document is copied to the PO after removing the GBPA reference during Auto create
(Doc ID 2442626.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When autocreating PO from requisition, Source document and supplier details are removed in Autocreate > New document form.
But still the PO is created with the same source document and supplier details.
Expected Behavior :
PO should not be created with same source document and supplier details when it is removed during autocreate process.
Steps to Reproduce :
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility > Autocreate
2. In Find Requisition Form, Search for the Requisition number
3. In the requisition lines form, select the requisition > Create
4. In the new Document Form, remove the agreement number and supplier & supplier site details.
5. Create the PO.
6. Check the PO created. Source document, supplier and supplier site from requisition is defaulted into the newly created PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document