Change Match Approval Level from 2-way to 4-way in Blanket Release a New Shipment Is Created
(Doc ID 2442776.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer is changing the Match Approval Level in Blanket Release from 2-Way to 4-Way a new shipment line is created
1. Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders > create a new BPA
2. Purchase Orders > Releases > create new release
3. More Tab > Match Approval Level 2-Way
4. Save > change the value for Match Approval Level field > Match Approval Level 4-Way
5. Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary > query release > Open > More Tab
6. There are 2 shipment line instead to one: one shipment line with Match Approval Level 2-Way and second line with Match Approval Level 4-Way
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document