APP-PAY-34952 When Viewing Date Track history on "Define Element Type Usages" Form
(Doc ID 2443288.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 to 12.2 HRMS RUP12 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to view Date Track History on the "Define Element Type Usages" form for any element, the following error occurs. The issue only occurs on R12.2.
Cause: DateTrack History attempted to reference the database table called PAY_ELEMENT_TYPE_USAGES_F
Action: Ensure the current user is given access to this table. Otherwise disallow the user from using DateTrack history, by setting the Datetrack:Date_security profile to 'PRESENT'.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as HRMS Manager responsibility.
- Go to Total Compensation > Basic > Element Description
- Query up any element that has Usages set up.
- Press the "Usages" button to display the setup.
- Point mouse to tool bar, click on the DateTrack History icon.
- Error message displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document