ORA-20001: HR_xxxx_INVALID_EVENT_TYPE: In Hr_ex_employee_api.reverse_terminate_employee
(Doc ID 2443511.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing an employee with a fixed term assignment to make a new assignment before the end of the current assignment, a call is made to hr_ex_employee_api.reverse_terminate_employee
so that the current assignment can be terminated on the day before the starting a new assignment.
This call fails with ORA-20001: HR_xxxx_INVALID_EVENT_TYPE
The situation is:-
- an employee has an active assignment
- the employee is hired into a new position before the end of the current assignment
- the current assignment must be :-
- reverse-terminated as at the end of the current active assignment
- terminated on the day before the start of the new assignment
- hired into the new assignment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document