When Proposed Job Field Is Entered , It Wont Auto Populate Proposed Grade
(Doc ID 2443612.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On R12.2 HRMS Rup10, Compensation Workbench Promotion Functionality
When a job is populated in the proposed job field
- the proposed grade field should auto-populate with the valid grade for that job.
What we are seeing is:
- If a person has had a particular grade
- BUT it is not their current grade (so it's buried in their history)
- Then we are not seeing the grade auto-populate.
It would make sense if it did not auto-populate it were their CURRENT grade
But if it is NOT their current grade - we would expect the grade for the job to auto-populate.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Person has had a particular current grade - Call this 'Grade A'
- One step back in their history was the grade above this - 'Grade B'
2. Enter a job in the proposed job field - where the valid grade for the job is 'Grade A'
- Not seeing 'Grade A' auto-populate for this person.
- It IS populating for other people who have NOT had 'Grade A' in their history.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document