Unable To Approve Supplier Registration, Error: ORA-20001: Failed To Approve The Registration Request
(Doc ID 2443827.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Home page Issues
When attempting to approve a prospective supplier registration request,
the following error occurs.
Failed Activity Ame Process Approve
Activity Type Function
Error Name -20001
Error Message ORA-20001: Failed to approve the registration request:
Error Stack Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(POS_SUPP_APPR.PROCESS_APPROVE_WF_WRAPPER, POSSPAPP, 4900228100-29100, 362039, RUN)
1. Register a supplier from prospective registration link
2. Submit the supplier registration
3. Workflow send the registration to approver 1 for approval.
4. Approver 1 approves the registration from worklist or supplier profile administrator responsibility or email.
5. Workflow send the notification to approver 2 for approval.
6. Approver 2 approves the registration from work list or supplier profile administrator responsibility or email.
7. Workflow ends in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document