Changing Order Line Quantity Gives ORA-0000 Message
(Doc ID 2444162.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Transaction Entry
When placing a subscription item on an order line with quantity 5 and before saving the order change the quantity to 3, an error is displayed.
ORA-0000: normal, successful completion in Package G_PKG_NAME Procedure Get_Service_Attribute - Invalid Context
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility,
3. Item Master,
4. Query for the item in "Master item" form
5. Service tab -> Contract Item Type = Subscription
6. Navigate to Order Management -> Orders, Returns
7. Create a new order line with item and quantity 9, but DON'T save it,
8. Attempt to change the quantity to a lower value (say, 5) in the order line,
9. Error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document