12.2 Unified Patch - Investor Agreements Enhancements
(Doc ID 2444345.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a description of investor agreement enhancements included in release 12.2 Unified Patch. Enhancements include:
- Introducing a new investor pool type that users may create online or upload.
- New investor agreement type with pool contents overrides at the most granular level.
- Investor agreement accounting at the contract level with new streams and formulas.
- Investor disbursements based on a fixed schedule
- Enhancements to the ability to update investor agreements after activation.
- Enhancements to investor buybacks and the handling of contract terminations impacts in investor agreements
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document