Web Services or Web Enablers Introduced in OLFM as of the 12.2 Unified Patch
(Doc ID 2444346.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief description of couple of Web services or web enablers introduced in OLFM as of the 12.2 Unified Patch. The newly added Web services will be available in the Oracle Integration Repository.
The main purpose of these web services are:
- Seamlessly expose product functionality for Integration
- Out-of-the-box EBS security authorization
- Leverage EBS tech stack
- Public API’s
- SOAP API’s
- Restful API’s
- Integration touch points for consumption of business
The following Web services are made available to the users for integration with any system, application, or business partner solution
• Contract Open Interface
• Termination Quote Interface
• Third-party Billing Interface
• Create Funding request and
• Update Asset return.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document