GST : For Supplementary Transaction in Tools - India Tax details form Document tax invoice number is appearing same as Parent AR invoice Document number
(Doc ID 2444394.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Supplementary Invoice is created , in tools - India tax details "Document Tax invoice number" for this transaction is appearing with the same
value of the Original AR invoice Document Tax invoice number.
As supplementary invoice being generated as a child invoice for the delta difference, in tools - India tax details form , document tax invoice number
shouldn't display showing the same value as that of of AR transaction rather it should show tax invoice number under Original tax invoice number.
Steps for replication
1. Create an AR invoice. with unit price as 100. On complete , GST Tax invoice number basing on the doc seq setup gets generated in tools - India
tax details under document tax invoice number form field.
2. Create a price list for the AR invoice item with unit price as 200
3. Create a supplementary changes record for the Organization , location or customer .
4. Save it. Batch id generated.
5. Now go to supplementary changes form where pick the AR invoice and save the record.
6. On running Auto invoice import with source as INDIA TAX INVOICES , AR supplementary invoice gets generated .
7. Find that in tools - India tax details , document seq number field value is populated with that of AR value. Ideally for supplementary invoice , this
tax invoice number should be populated in Original tax invoice number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document