Shipment Number LOV Performance Issue In Mobile Receipts (MSCA) After Applying Patch 27211943:R12.INV.C
(Doc ID 2444673.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA) Receipts
The Shipment number list of values (LOV) is slow when testing the new field added to new Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA).
Actual: 15-20 seconds (but sometimes slower like 60 seconds.)
Expected: Immediate (< 5 seconds)
* Slow on first use then faster on 2nd. Almost instant second time.
1. Perform a receipt via Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA) : Navigate to MSCA > Mobile Receiving > Receipt (PO)
2. Key in the Purchase Order (PO) number
3. Choose the line#
4. Come to Shipment
5. Press ctrl+L to show a list of values (LOV) for available shipment numbers
6. Takes close to 15-20 seconds to display the list.
* It all works, but there is a noticeable lag in the performance of this one 'newly' generated field.
Applied Enhancement request (ER) <Patch 27211943>:R12.INV.C to add shipment number into Mobile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document