Search Supplier Functionality Not Working In Sourcing (RFQ/Auction) Suppliers Tab When Using ASL Configuration
(Doc ID 2445653.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new RFQ (request for quotation) is created, using Sourcing Responsibility. On the Invite Supplier Page, user is trying to search the suppliers based on the category item and based on the ASL (Approved Supplier List) related to the item, item that was added on the RFQ line. But the system is not returning any information.
User is expecting to see the supplier list based on the Purchasing category and Approved Supplier List search category
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Master item (eg: Item_Test)
2. For the new item a Purchasing Category is mapped (eg: Category_Test)
3. Create new ASL with type: "Item" for the master item
4. Go to iProcurement Responsibility
5. Create a new requisition with Item_Test and submit for approval
6. Approve the requisition
7. Go to Sourcing responsibility
8. Create new RFQ
9. Supplier Tab -> Add suppliers
10. On the supplier search search the category (eg: Category_Test) and check the "Approved Supplier List" box
11. The system is not returning any information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document