Cannot Set Initial Value For A LOV Field Via Personalization
(Doc ID 2445951.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set the default for the LOV
for Sort By for iProcurement Search the default
personalization setting is not being retained.
Client is basing this personalization on <Note 1294969.1>
1. iProcurement > Shopping Lists
2. Click on "Personalize Table Layout: (SortControlsTableLayout)"
3. Click on "Message Choice: Sort by"
4. In line "Initial Value" go to iProcurement responsibility and enter in "DESCRIPTION"
5. Click Apply
6. Nav out and back in and see that the Source LOV defaults as "Description" as desired
7. Then navigate out again and come back in and see that the personalized value is not retained, it defaults again back to Source in the LOV
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document