Create Accounting - MOAC Not Work Expectedly For 11i Migrated Data
(Doc ID 2446572.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instance is upgraded from 11.5.10 to 12.2.6. When Create Accounting - Cost Management (with Inventory Org = NULL) is executed, transactions under all OUs are processed. This is occurring only on the migrated data from 11i. When new transaction is created on 12.2, then Create Accounting picks only the transactions under the expected OU based on MO: Operating Unit setting.
Example; Lets say, OU-A and OU-B exist under Ledger01.
- On 11i instance, create two inventory transactions, TxnA is on inv org A under OU-A, TnxB is on inv org B under OU-B.
These transactions have NOT been transferred to GL yet.
- Upgrade instance from 11i to 12.2.
- MO: Security Profile is set to OU-A.
- Verify that Security Option is enabled and Security function is set to CST_XLA_PVT.MO_POLICY on Cost Management - SLA > Setup > Subledger Applications.
- Run Create Accounting - Cost Management with parameter Ledger=Ledger01, Inventory Org Parameter = NULL.
Then both TnxA and TnxB get processed by Create Accounting. Customer expects that only TnxA gets processed.
- Create new transactions, TxnA1 is on inv org A under OU-A, TnxB1 is on inv org B under OU-B.
- Run Create Accounting - Cost Management with parameter Ledger=Ledger01, Inventory Org Parameter = NULL
Create Accounting processes only TnxA1.
The behavior is same on Transfer to GL - Cost Management.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document