Entitlements And Deadlines - Incorrect Message Indicating Update Occurred
(Doc ID 2447129.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Update Service Request page, create a personalization on Entitlements and Deadlines to change Entitled Contract to All Contracts.
After that, when navigate to Entitlements and Deadlines and then click on the breadcrumb to go back to Agent Dashboard (without change anything) an incorrect pop-up message occurs indicating that changes have occurred when, in fact, nothing was changed.
The changes you made to this page have not been saved. If you continue, the change will be discarded. Do you wish to continue?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Update Service Request page, create a personalization on Entitlements and Deadlines to change Entitled Contracts to All Contracts.
2. Go to Agent Dashboard and search an SR that has an active contract associated to it
3. In the Update Service Request page click on Entitlements and Deadline
4. Scroll down and confirm that no the default value is "All Contracts" instead of "Entitled Contracts"
5. Without click "Go" or do any change, click on the breadcrumb to go back to Agent Dashboard
6. Pop-up message occurs
1. In Update Service Request page > Entitlements and Deadlines > manually change Entitled Contracts to All Contracts but do not click "Go"
2. Click on the breadcrumb
3. The pop-up occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document