Contract Expiration Ends In Error in Lease Management
(Doc ID 2447606.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Asset Management
In Lease Management , when running 'Terminate Expired Contracts' program for an expired contract , the termination transaction ends in error
Termination transaction errors:
1. Stream Generation template could not be identified as product is not found
2. Please specify the date till which accruals need to be accelerated
3. Acceleration of subsidy income process failed for asset number &AssetNumber contract number &ContractNumber
4. Error in processing subsidies
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Lease Super User> run Terminate expired contracts program for an Expired Contract
2. Termination Transaction is in error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document