Deductions Are Not Getting Interfaced From Trade Management To AR
(Doc ID 2448423.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Installation
Deductions are not getting interfaced from Trade Management to AR
For some claims, there is a 0.01 difference in claim line tax amount and credit memo tax. Due to which claims were not getting closed.
Following error is coming up in settlement fetcher.
-> THE AMOUNT(-XXX)TO APPLY ON RECEIPT IS MORE THEN THE REMAINING
BALANCE OF THIS TRANSACTION
1. Login to the application
2. Go to Oracle Trade management user > claims
3. Create a manual claim for type non promotional for $100
4. Go to lines and enter amount as 100
5. Select the tax code
6. Click update
7. Verify the line amount and tax line
8. Close the claim with settlement method as credit memo on account
9. Verify the claim is settled and moved to close status and credit memo of $100 is created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document