Is It Possible to Prevent POs Created with Suppliers On Hold from Being Saved?
(Doc ID 2449302.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POs created with suppliers on hold can be saved.
An error message is displayed when POs created with suppliers on hold is saved.
Steps to Reproduce
- Choose Purchasing responsibility
- Setup > Organizations > Purchasing Options
- Enable the "Enforce Supplier Hold" checkbox and Apply.
- Supplier Base > Suppliers
- Find the supplier to be placed on hold.
- Click Purchasing link from the left-side menu.
- Enable "Purchase Order Hold" checkbox for "All New Orders" and Save.
- Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
- Enter Supplier and tab out --> An error message "This supplier is on purchasing hold. " is displayed
- Enter PO details and save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document