Spot Buy Limit Not Restricting Requisition When Exceeding Threshold Amount
(Doc ID 2449982.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Other issues
On iProcurement Spot Buy Limit is not restricting the requester during the creation of a requisition. When
the amount exceed the Spot Buy Limit no warning message is being shown about the threshold limit being
Application should show a warning message that the amount has exceeded the Spot Buy Threshold limit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing Super User > Document Type > Purchase requisition > Spot Buy
Options > Add Spending limit and Threshold limit > Save
2. Go to iProcurement Requester Responsibility.
3. Choose Non Catalog Request and Enter a description and the same category
that has the Threshold limit with Higher limit than the Threshold and the
4. Submit the requisition for approval.
5. The requisition gets approved without giving any warnings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document